The FusionMAX™ Spine Table
ONE TABLE FOR LUMBAR AND CERVICAL PROCEDURES
- Interchangeable, radiolucent tops can be changed in under a minute by a single staff member.
- All accessories are under 15lbs in accordance With AORN lifting guidelines.
- Smaller footprint makes table ideal for smaller ORs and ASCs.
- Nursing staff will no longer need to rotate tables between procedures.
- Utilize one spine table for both cervical and lumbar procedures.
- Low table height (22″) may eliminate the need for step stools.
- Table top can translate 21″ to accommodate for cervical procedures.
- No columns obstructing access to the patient for anesthesia or other staff.
ZEISS is one of the world’s leading innovators in the design and development of medical devices. They create and supply cutting-edge technologies and application-oriented solutions for microsurgery.
UFSK-International OSYS is the worldwide leading manufacturer of surgical tables and surgeons chairs for all specialties.
Sterile, single use spinal and neurosurgical instruments and procedure sets critical to the successful outcome of surgical operations.
Manufacturing the most brilliant lightsources, headlights and fiberoptic cables for the medical, dental and industrial fields worldwide.
Tobra Medical is focused on delivering collection products that help improve patient outcomes with an economical value to the facility.
Specializing in spinal retractor systems, and offers streamlined product development, integrating leading technology, surgeon engagement, and state-of-the-art engineering.
Otopront has been trusted and appreciated by ENT specialists for more than 70 years now evolving from a company with a primarily German customer base to a globally operating enterprise in more than 150 countries.
Transformative technology. Industry leading services. People-centered approach. Novarad's solutions help healthcare executives, clinicians and IT professionals deliver clinical, operational and fiscal excellence.
Medical Grade Video Solutions
Innovative medical products designed for use in stand-alone hardware applications or integrated into medical systems.
Easy-to-use, powerful and affordable video recorders that connect to virtually any surgical camera system.
Offering the latest in Hi-Definition Surgical Video Technologies
Specializes in video and digital camera adaptation onto surgical microscopes, ophthalmic slit lamps, and endoscopes.
Get In Touch
The Nautilus Surgical team of professionals are here to help. Feel free to call or send a message.