Effective, Deep Cleansing Solution to Sinus Debris
SurgENT™ provides a faster, more effective debridement and deep-cleaning answer to the problem of stubborn biofilm and mucus in the sinuses. Recommended as a complementary treatment to surgery or in the clinic for refractory patients.
- The only intrasinus balloon available on the market.
- Provides more effective, responsive cleaning, faster.
- Creates a high velocity hydrodynamic force, shearing debris from the mucosal lining.
- Balloon conforms to sinus anatomy flattening edematous and polypoid mucosa.
- Balloon forces irrigant 360 degrees within sinus cavity areas that are often difficult to visualize and reach.
- Manual control of irrigation allows for use in sensitive mucosa.
Solutions and Product Partners
ZEISS is one of the world’s leading innovators in the design and development of medical devices. They create and supply cutting-edge technologies and application-oriented solutions for microsurgery.
UFSK-International OSYS is the worldwide leading manufacturer of surgical tables and surgeons chairs for all specialties.
Leading the charge on breakthrough approaches to treat and prevent antibiotic resistant infections of all kinds since 1997.
Sterile, single use spinal and neurosurgical instruments and procedure sets critical to the successful outcome of surgical operations.
Radiation protection solutions company with innovative products that protect people from the harmful effects of scatter radiation.
Specializing in spinal retractor systems, and offers streamlined product development, integrating leading technology, surgeon engagement, and state-of-the-art engineering.
Medical Grade Video Solutions
Innovative medical products designed for use in stand-alone hardware applications or integrated into medical systems.
Easy-to-use, powerful and affordable video recorders that connect to virtually any surgical camera system.
Offering the latest in Hi-Definition Surgical Video Technologies
Specializes in video and digital camera adaptation onto surgical microscopes, ophthalmic slit lamps, and endoscopes.
Get In Touch
The Nautilus Surgical team of professionals are here to help. Feel free to call or send a message.